Statements of Purpose in Religious Studies
I help as many people as I can free of charge, by drafting a model first paragraph on their behalf. In many if not most cases, I also offer to finish the document on their behalf at this price. I am limited in how many clients I am able to assist primarily by the fact that I have half custody of my baby boy Davy, every 24 hours he is mine for 24 hours, and he does not let me work unless he is asleep. This is also why it sometimes takes me a couple of days to finish your statement once you have made your payment. In short, I only offer to draft complete statements for people whose story excites me, people who I feel strongly are in a unique position to give something of importance to their respective professions. And I only do my best, taking the time to reflect on your story as well, usually doing some internet research on your behalf.
I help applicants to university and graduate school from all over the world. I would be honored to draft a model first paragraph for your Statement at no obligation in order to promote my service. Rapid Document Evaluation! I especially enjoy working on behalf of those clients whose stated long term goals represent a significant contribution to the progressive enrichment of humanity, particularly with respect to the Developing World, where I live with my only child Davy, and the cause to which I dedicated my life.
2.) send resume/CV and/or rough draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
An old wise man and creative writer, I draft a model first paragraph for your Statement free of charge to promote my service: Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form.
I work very hard on each statement that I produce because I trust you as well to recommend me to your friends and colleagues if you are very pleased with your statement.
My service is quite different from other statement writing services on the Internet for several reasons. I am the little guy on the web, not a big business like most of my competitors. You deal directly with me. I answer all of your questions completely free of charge and I am solely responsible for producing a statement that you are very pleased with.
Many people point to the regrettable negative influence of religion over the centuries. It’s sad to behold, but it’s also challenging to present an unbiased view of the accomplishments of religious studies!
However, in this post, we will try and do just that. Here are a few of the main accomplishments according to yours truly:
- Religion has preserved numerous historical documents by recycling material for holy manuscripts, thereby allowing us access to documents we have no other copies of, such as the Archimedes Palimpsest.
- Religion has also preserved writing and intellectual inquiry in Western Europe after the collapse of Roman administration, as well as providing a means by which individuals more inclined to intellectual pursuits could escape the violent world around them. What more, monasteries preserved libraries of both holy books and ancient writings. This eventually led to the reestablishment of dedicated universities and encouraged exploration and early scientific inquiry.
- The lead up to the Protestant Reformation spawned an interest in learning Classical Greek and Latin in order to read the "original" versions of the Bible, which in turn led to a large increase in the number of people able to access the works of Classical thinker and writers. It additionally helped to revive interest in the Roman Empire, the Hellenistic world, and Classical Greece.
- In the Islamic world, religion actually helped push for universal education. In some instances, the only education considered vital was the Qur'an. However, often the works of Greek, Roman, Persian, and other intellectuals were included, creating a vibrant scientific community that developed the concept of Algebra, introduced the concept of zero to European mathematics, and created an early push for hospitals and medical inquiry into the body and causes of disease.
- In China, Confucianism became part of the development of orderly civil administration and an integral part of a civil exam system that endured for nearly 1300 years. This is one of the earliest examples of a true dedicated bureaucracy as we understand it today.
- Final del formularioPrincipio del formularioChristianity was also actually extremely progressive compared to contemporary society around the first century AD here. The idea that everyone was equal was radical in those time! This was an era of divine monarchs and absolute power. Turn the other cheek? Contemporary logic tended to adhere to the view that "If a man does not strike first, he will be the first struck" - Athenogoras of Syracuse. So from our perspective it may seem like a backwards belief, but in its day, it was truly cutting edge! It spread so quickly amongst the underclass, the poor, slaves and women for good reason!—it was a faith for the dispossessed in a society that considered them less than dirt.